It involves prescriptions being sent over secure and confidential NHS servers from your GP surgery to your 'nominated pharmacy' to collect your medicines from. Your nominated pharmacy is the pharmacy you wish to collect your medicines from. If at a later stage you wish to change your nominated pharmacy simply let us or your GP know.
- You will not have to go to your surgery to collect your prescription, saving you time.
- We can receive your prescriptions instantly, which means that we may be able to order in any necessary prescription medication to get it ready in advance for you
- The time taken from ordering your repeat medicine to us receiving your prescription will be reduced.
- All you need to do is to nominate this pharmacy. If you have already signed up to our service then this nomination step is completed already and you do not need to repeat it.
- If you have not signed up already, please register now: